Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

the two boys

whoosh there hair blew they felt like they were surfing on clouds. to them it was a world of there own . then one boy pointed to a cloud white as snow. they where so happy in there minds they could go anywhere.  from there view nothing matters just being happy. the jet engine was like a fan the wing like an arm. they saw so many things. the blue sky was  like a spring in height of summer.  the ground eaten by clouds like grass and snow.  THE END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.